5.12.10

burst of inspiration

I've always been a firm believer in having a strong atmosphere and aesthetic in every single aspect of one's life, so I don't know why that concept didn't encompass my work area. I guess I didn't see work as an visual venture or any kind of fun, really. and I suppose it's good that I separate work from play, but today during a study break, inspiration gripped me and didn't let go until I acted on it.

so amidst frenetic finals studying, I had to redesign my entire workspace.



the most amazing thing about this workspace is that it's made the conventional overhead lights virtually obsolete! all the light I need for my work comes from the wall and a tiny spotlight lamp. so it's insanely practical and amazing to look at.

everyone has that visual fantasy land in their head, right? I feel like I've brought some of mine into the real world :)

(and for those that care: don't worry, I'll still get an A. econ is pretty easy. plus now I'm actually really stoked to start studying!)

3 comments:

  1. You're officially the BAMF of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats truly amazing..i couldn't agree with you more! nothing like tweaking things around to inspire oneself.. I do it all the time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is bea-yutiful :D

    I have lairyfights too, WOOT!

    ReplyDelete