15.7.09

When the dog bites, when the bee stings.

So I've had a surprisingly crap week, and I hope if I simply make a list of my favorite things, then I won't feel so bad.

Favorite...

Smell - New book, roses, clean smells, cologne and Old Spice

Place - In the bay, Villa Montalvo. In the world, Venice.

Beverage - Chai! Cocoa! Espresso!

Male You'd Marry - Normally it'd be someone between Henry Cavill and Hugh Dancy. But in reality... it's Draco Malfoy, love of my life :)

Time of the Day - Right when I wake up, at like 12.30

Haircolor - Mmm, jet black!

Article
of clothing - Dark wash jeans and sweaters

Store - Urban Outfitters!

Genre - For movies, chick flicks. For books, historical fiction.

Thing that happened this week
- Hanging out with Brian at the HP6 premiere (and then leaving at 12.10).

Thing that happened today
- A stranger telling me I was pretty! So random, so nice. I glowed for like the next ten minutes.

--

Also, I've been loving art recently.
Check out Danny Roberts, who I recently got addicted to.
And obviously, the creative mastermind (and my idol) Gris Grimly.
:)

1 comment:

  1. Big Basin Cafe in Downtown Saratoga has this really interesting chai drink. It's like some sort of mix. I'm not sure what it's officially called b/c I ordered it upon recommendation of the girl behind the register.

    But if you like chai, check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete